The consulting company is staffed with highly qualified, professional staff who have extensive practical experience in public finance management. Our staff was directly involved in the process of establishing public finances in Georgia and is still actively involved in the implementation of various important projects.
VISION & MISSION
- Implementation of progressive approaches and services in the field of public financial management
- Institutionally strengthen the government institutions involved in the country's public financial management, increase the accountability and transparency of these institutions
- Civil institutions, the private sector, and ordinary citizens need to have access and be able to freely access public services in order to receive the information they are interested in about public finance
Professional Excellence and Stewardship. We value innovative, timely, efficient, solution-oriented, and cost-effective services and systems. We are committed to achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We provide leadership to the community in delivering proactive financial solutions and services that encompass sound financial controls and the effective and efficient use of resources.
We provide services in an honest, ethical, open, courteous, caring, and concerned manner, respecting people and the free exchange of ideas.
We are committed to the success of our partners as they are our most valuable resource.
KEY TEAM MEMBERS
Mr. Petriashvili works as a managing partner of consulting company CBI that executes development projects in PFM sector partnering with different international development organizations. For further details, please see below CV - Papuna Petriashvili.
- 2017 - To present; Managing partner of consulting company CBI;
- 2015 - To present; Scholar at Institute of Economic Studies;
- 2012 - 2014 Deputy Mayor of Tbilisi, Tbilisi City Hall;
- 2009 - 2012 First Deputy Minister of Finance of Georgia; Head of State Treasury of Georgia;
- 2007 - 2009 Deputy Minister of Finance of Georgia;
- 2005 - 2007 Head of Municipal Department of Finance, Tbilisi City Hall;
- 2004 - 2005 Deputy Head of Budget Department, Ministry of Finance of Georgia;
- 2003 - 2004 Head of Budget Politics Division, Budget Department, Ministry of Finance of Georgia;
- 2001 - 2003 Specialist, State Budget Division, Budget Department, Ministry of Finance of Georgia
During 2017-2020, Paata Gobejishvili evaluated Public Finance Management systems in 6 municipalities of Georgia using PEFA indicators, such as Kareli, Terjola, Lagodekhi, Mtskheta, Gurjaani, and Dedoplistskaro municipalities. In addition, he was actively involved in the implementation of Result-based (program) budgeting in municipalities. He also has experience as a trainer.